Friday, June 5, 2009

Yoga Bear love

I am interning for Yoga Bear, which is a phenomenal organization that hooks up cancer patients with free yoga classes. what a genius idea! yoga for healing, recovery, community, LOVE. I am so glad I found out about this organization. I've gotten emails from cancer patients who told me about how amazing the yoga has been for their healing process and it makes me even more committed to working hard and connecting people with free yoga.

We're having an amazing event in Hermosa beach this week, DO YOGA DO GOOD to get the word out and raise money for the organization. It will be amazing




This blog post is part of Zemanta's "Blogging For a Cause" campaign to raise awareness and funds for worthy causes that bloggers care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment